Saturday, January 21, 2006

BJORK BJORK BJORK BJORK BJORK BJORK BJORK

when I told people I was coming to iceland, I can't even count how many people jokingly told me to say hi to Bjork.

I didn't think that I would get the chance.

well, I just walked over to the duck pond to shoot some photos and guess who was there with her child and husband. Yes it was Bjork. I could not believe it. Some asshole started taking photos of them so they left, but they ended up walking 5 ft behind me on the sidwalk for a couple of blocks. Bjork was even humming a song, it was amazing. I never expected anything like this to happen. It was great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it was Bjork, I mean Icelanders kinda look alike don't they? Especially the short ones.

Uncle Mark

Anonymous said...

That is the ultimate Icelandic story. It goes down in the books.

JP Jespersen said...

Oh there is no question that it was Bjork. 100% sure.